News & Events
Krishna Janmashtami Celebrations
The policy of economic reforms has brought structural changes in the economy, which resulted in major shifts
in the Indian agricultural scenario. This has opened up vast opportunities for value addition, packaging and exports of agricultural products, with strikingly high levels of technology. The policies of globalization have taken Indian agriculture. Pioneer in Agri-business Management Education With little focus on developing managerial skills in the undergraduate curriculum, agriculture and other graduates find it difficult to function effectively as managers for Agri-Business firms, which have emerged as their most important employers. In response to this, MANAGE launched the PGDM (ABM) in 1996. The programme is recognized by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
Agribusiness club brings to you
Campus Ambassador. REGISTER HERE
Be our face on your campus.
Krishi Chanakya, the flagship B-fest of MANAGE Hyderabad is all set to touch the floors this August. We host Competitions and Workshops, challenging your business acumen and inspiring your competitive spirit. As an integral part of the summit, we are proud to launch the Campus Ambassador Program, where we invite each of you to be a representative of your college for 6 weeks.
Eligibility: All students pursuing a Master of Business Administration (MBA), Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) & allied management courses are heartily welcomed.
Answer the questions in the form above and you shall be receiving a call back following our reception of all responses.
As a Campus Strategizer, you shoulder the responsibility of being the main point of contact between your entire student body and the team of Krishi Chanakya. Your responsibilities shall include:
- Endorsing Krishi Chanakya and develop campus-specific marketing and outreach programs/ campaigns
- Onboard maximum student registrations possible from the said campus
- Be the point of contact regarding any queries and problems to be addressed about KC’23 and contact us for the same.
Perks and Prizes:
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd most registrations will get cash Prizes of INR 6,000, 4,000, and 2,000 respectively.
- A certificate of exceptional leadership will be awarded to selected campus ambassadors.
- Increase your network with the finest sectoral B-school in the country and edge above other colleges to showcase leadership and motivation.
The practical relevance of the educational process in
the programme is our prime concern. Continuous
efforts are made to innovate, improve and enhance the
curriculum of the course through consultation with
academicians and executives of agribusiness
- Develop adequate conceptual bases in different subject areas of relevance.
- To acquire sufficient operating, analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills in using modern management tools and techniques in different functional areas through emphasis on cases that simulate real life situations.
- To develop values, ethics and attitudes among the students which make them responsible and suitable for serving the business world as well as the farming community.
- The aesthetically landscaped campus, spread over an area of 17 hectares with sprawling beautiful lawns, colorful annuals and captivating perennials creates a unique ambience of serenity, for the pursuit of education and personal growth. It is appreciated by all who visit the campus. The infrastructure includes academic, hostel, sports facilities and residential blocks.
Library Services, Information Technology Support, Publications, Recreation and Health centre
We at MANAGE, Hyderabad are exultant to announce the successful completion of the final placement of batch 2021-23. The journey has been an epitome of hardwork, perseverance and essentially, synergy. The same synergy, which is the driving force that leads to the achievement of getting better each year has proven its part yet again with 12.16 LPA as the average package, and an impressive 11.59 LPA as the median package including 9 first time recruiters.
Summer Placement Batch 2022-24