KHOJ- A Social idea
“A little bit of good can turn into a whole lot of good when fuelled by the commitment of a social entrepreneur.” – Jeff Skoll
The world will grow and prosper only when people like us will contribute to the development of others. We often talk about social benefit but we lack to add life to it. On the other hand many are there who want to live and work for the social causes but they find it difficult to get a path. They see a distress in the society and want to give their whole life to it. So to make the whole world listen to their ideas, Krishi Chanakya 2020 is here to give them a platform. A platform that will enable them to give their socially inclined business idea a real perspective and exposure to the real world. Addressing the idea on a bigger platform will not only inject a morale boost to their personality but it will also help the listeners.
So hurry up and grab this opportunity,
As an opportunity missed can never be recovered.
Eligibility- All Master of Business Administration pursuing Students are heartily welcomed.
Registration Date- 24/10/2020
Registration Ends- 03/11/2020
The event will be organized in three Rounds.
Round 1- Quiz
- Date- 5th
- Time- 10:00 p.m
- Duration – 20 minutes.
- Total number of questions- 25
- Participants will be able to surf through the questions.
Round 2 – Abstract Submission
- Participants qualifying for this round would be given a case.
- Participants will have to submit an abstract after analysing the whole scenario provided on the basis of the case.
- A well in-depth and well researched analysis will be expected from the participants.
- Naming of the file should in the given form- “Nameoftheteam_Nameofthecollege”
- The last date of submission is 11th November,2020.
- The font style and size should be Times New Roman and 12
- Line spacing – 1 with nominal margins.
- The abstract will be submitted in .pdf only.
Round 3- Final Round
- Participants have to make a presentation of the given case, to be presented on a national platform.
Rules and Regulations
- Size of the team: 2
- Both participants have to be from the same institute.
- There is no restriction on the number of registrations from one institution.
- The decision of the panel will be final.
- Only Team Leader will be able to play the quiz and make submissions on D2C.
- Each participant can submit only one entry. Multiple entries from a participant are not permissible and will hence be disqualified.
- In the case of any dispute, the decision of judges will be final and binding.
- Winner : ₹20,000/-
Runner-up : ₹15,000/-