ARTHACHARYA- Marketing Case Study
In today’s globalised and intricately intertwined economy, innovation is the quintessential elixir that keeps businesses alive. Along with idea-conception, innovators also need to possess fine presentation skills and considerable oratory prowess in order to persuade people about the effectiveness of the conceptualised vision. Do you think you have what it takes to wow the jury and take home the coveted prize? Then Arthacharya is the right event for you!
Eligibility- All Master of Business Administration pursuing Students are heartily welcomed.
Registration Date- – 8th August
Registration Ends- – 18th August
The event will be organized in three Rounds.
Round 1- Treasure Hunt
- Date-22nd August
- Time- 10:00 – 12:00 AM
- Duration – 2 hours
- Total number of questions- 12
- One question will appear at a time, and unless answered, participants cannot change questions.
- The Hints for the Treasure Hunt questions will be available on the official Instagram page of Agribusiness Club MANAGE (@https://www.instagram.com/abc_manage/). Follow us to know about the updates and Hints of the treasure hunt.
Round 2 – Abstract Submission
- The abstract should be brief and precise.
- Naming of the file should be in the given form- “Nameoftheteam_Nameofthecollege”
- The last date of submission is 3rd September.
- The font style and size should be Times New Roman and 12 respectively.
- Line spacing – 1 with nominal margins.
The abstract will be submitted in .pdf only
Round 3- Final Round
- Participants have to make a presentation of the given case, to be presented on a national platform.
Rules and Regulations
- Size of the team: 2
- Both participants have to be from the same institute.
- There is no restriction on the number of registrations from one institution.
- The decision of the panel will be final.
- Only Team Leader will be able to play the Treasure Hunt and make submissions on D2C.
- Each participant can submit only one entry. Multiple entries from a participant are not permissible and will hence be disqualified.
- In the case of any dispute, the decision of judges will be final and binding.
- Winner : ₹20,000/-
- Runner-up : ₹15,000/-