DHURINA- Best Manager
Want to gain a sneak-peak into the challenging life of a manager? Then you have come to the right place ! Dhurina is one of a kind competition that tests the mental rigour, multi-tasking potencies and analytical mettle of individuals and searches for the next generation of passionate business managers
Eligibility- All Master of Business Administration pursuing Students are heartily welcomed.
Registration Date- 24th October
Registration Ends- 3rd November
The event will be organized in three Rounds.
Round 1- Quiz
- Date-4th November
- Time- 9:00 PM
- Duration – 20 minutes.
- Total number of questions- 25
- Participants will be able to surf through the questions.
Round 2 – Abstract Submission
- The abstract should be brief and precise.
- Naming of the file should be in the given form- “Nameoftheteam_Nameofthecollege”
- The last date of submission is 10th November,2020.
- The font style and size should be Times New Roman and 12 respectively.
- Line spacing – 1 with nominal margins.
The abstract will be submitted in .pdf only
Round 3- Final Round
- Participants have to make a presentation of the given case, to be presented on a national
Rules and Regulations
- The Event is an individual event
- There is no restriction on the number of registrations from one institution.
- The decision of the panel will be final.
- Only Team Leader will be able to play the quiz and make submissions on D2C.
- Each participant can submit only one entry. Multiple entries from a participant are not permissible and will hence be disqualified.
- In the case of any dispute, the decision of judges will be final and binding.
- Winner : ₹20,000/-
- Runner-up : ₹15,000/-