DATTANSH- Data Analytics
The essentiality of data in today’s world can best be summed up by the expression “Data is the new oil”. Just as Oil revolutionized the domain of transportation and opened up new horizons in the past centuries, Data is revolutionizing the world we live in. With this ever-increasing prominence of data, proper analysis and interpretation of data becomes even more important. Acknowledging this irrefutable fact, MANAGE proudly presents DATTANSH: a showdown where the nation’s brightest minds, lock horns to prove their mettle in the realm of data analytics
Eligibility- All Master of Business Administration pursuing Students are heartily welcomed.
Registration Date- 8th August 2021
Registration Ends- 18th August 2021
The event will be organized in three Rounds.
Round 1- Quiz
- Date-21 August 2021
- Time- 10:00 PM
- Duration – 20 minutes.
- Total number of questions- 25
- Participants will be able to surf through the questions.
Round 2 – Abstract Submission
- Data provided, has to be analysed and presented as a brief abstract
- Naming of the file should be in the given form- “Nameoftheteam_Nameofthecollege”
- Registration Starts From 26th August 2021
- The last date of submission is 4th September 2021.
- The font style and size should be Times New Roman and 12 respectively.
- Line spacing – 1 with nominal margins.
The abstract will be submitted in .pdf only
Round 3- Final Round
- Participants have to make a presentation of the given case, to be presented on a national platform.
Rules and Regulations
- Size of the team: 2-3
- Both participants have to be from the same institute.
- There is no restriction on the number of registrations from one institution.
- The decision of the panel will be final.
- Only Team Leader will be able to play the quiz and make submissions on D2C.
- Each participant can submit only one entry. Multiple entries from a participant are not permissible and will hence be disqualified.
- In the case of any dispute, the decision of judges will be final and binding.
- Winner : ₹25,000/-
- Runner-up :₹17,500/-