The financial model is the crux of every business venture. It is the financial model that determines the financial fate of the enterprise and can impart Midas touch to its balance sheets! Vishleshan is a quest that explores financial finesse amongst the nation’s brightest minds. So , what are you waiting for? Register and compete with the nation’s finest and test your skills in the realm of financial modelling
Eligibility- All Master of Business Administration pursuing Students are heartily welcomed.
Registration Date- 24th October
Registration Ends- 3rd November
The event will be organized in three Rounds.
Round 1- Quiz
- Date-6th November
- Time- 8:00 PM
- Duration – 20 minutes.
- Total number of questions- 25
- Participants will be able to surf through the questions.
Round 2 – Abstract Submission
- The abstract should be brief and precise
- Naming of the file should be in the given form- “Nameoftheteam_Nameofthecollege”
- The last date of submission is 12th November, 2020.
- The font style and size should be Times New Roman and 12 respectively.
- Line spacing – 1 with nominal margins.
The abstract will be submitted in .pdf only
Round 3- Final Round
- Participants have to make a presentation of the given case, to be presented on a national platform.
Rules and Regulations
- Size of the team: 2-3
- Both participants have to be from the same institute.
- There is no restriction on the number of registrations from one institution.
- The decision of the panel will be final.
- Only Team Leader will be able to play the quiz and make submissions on D2C.
- Each participant can submit only one entry. Multiple entries from a participant are not permissible and will hence be disqualified.
- In the case of any dispute, the decision of judges will be final and binding.
- Winner : ₹25,000/-
- Runner-up : ₹17,500/-